This was one of our carpet repairs in Sydney in a residential home. The pet damage to the carpet was caused by a cat pulling at the loops with its claws. I re-tufted this area with a needle and some of the same yarn by hand. The challenge is trying to make the same loop construction that is like the original which was machine sewn. Hand stitch is never as perfect as machined stitched but I can get it close. The customer loved it. The yarn that we stitched in was new and needed sometime to wear in and become a little soiled similar to the rest of the carpet. Once this is done you will never see where the new yarn was sewn in.
This job was a commercial carpet repairs Sydney project that we responded to a call that a tradesperson was doing his job of installing petitions in an office when his screw caused a pulled thread in the carpet leaving a very unsightly line in the carpet. On this repair we cut out the damaged area and sewed in a new piece of carpet left over from the original instillation. It was a great thing that the carpet was new and there was plenty of carpet for us to use to make the repair.
This carpet repair job was a residential project in the Sydney area. The damage was pulled threads that were caused by the leg of a chair that had caught on the carpet when being pulled on and away from the carpet. On this project we used the industry best practice of hand sewing the yarn back into place using the invisible mending technique. Our main challenge in this job was to match the high low pattern of the loops and make it as uniform as possible so our customers guests could never tell that there was ever any damage to the carpet.
For this carpet repair, we had to go in and make a repair to a piece of carpet that a tradesperson was working on at commercial project in a new apartment complex where he was installing a door stop when all of sudden the screw caught the threading of the carpet and caused a pulled thread creating a major eye sore in the new flooring. When working on this project, we had to cut out the damaged area and re-glue it using the invisible mending technique. This was in a brand new apartment unit which made it imperative that we make the repair look seamless and invisible so the new tenants could not see that there was ever any pulled thread damage to the carpet.
This was a Sydney area residential carpet repair job. The damage was a pulled thread along join in the carpet. Cut opened the seam, trimmed the damage area away and re-seamed the carpet making sure to pattern match the carpet. As the repair was on a join it creates issues and is harder to repair due to the heat bond tape that is used when constructing joins.
This was a residential carpet repair job in the Gold Coast area. The damage was a pulled thread caused by a high healed shoe when the tenant was walking across the floor. We had to carefully hand sew the yarn back into the damaged area of the carpet. Due to this home being a rented property the repair had to be invisible as possible. This proved to be difficult as it was out in the middle of the room, however we were able to accomplish the job with great success.
This was a residential carpet repair job in the Sydney area. The damage was a pulled thread caused by a tradesperson when installing a new sliding door. We had to cut out the damaged areas and then we patched the cut out areas with some of the spare carpet the property manger had left over from the original carpet instillation. As it was brand new carpet we needed to make the repair completely invisible. Otherwise the carpet would need to be replaced at huge costs to customer.
This job was in Sydney Metropolitan area and was a residential carpet repair with the damaged cause by a vacuum cleaner that pulled threads in the carpet when the owner was cleaning their home. We used a technique called invisible mending to hand sew the new yarn back into the area where the threads where pulled out. Our main challenge we faced when making this carpet repair was to match the construction of the weave as perfectly as we could.
In this commercial job in the Sydney Metropolitan area. The damage was caused when a contractor was installing a door stop. During the instillation of a door stopper by a tradesman there was a pulled zipper thread caused when drilling hole to install the door stopper. The main challenge we faced with this carpet repair was trying to match the construction of the pile though we ultimately were successful. As you can see, we re-tufted the missing thread back into the damaged area.